Sometimes, even products with the highest quality standards have issues; so we want our warranty process to be as easy as possible. Follow the steps below, and if you have any questions along the way, our Customer Service team is happy to help. You can call us at 786-845-6396 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Review the following items, as they are not covered:
- Defects in the mattress fabric
- Normal body impressions (as defined by your manufacturer)
- Border wires that have been bent due to moving or bending the mattress
- Damage from using an improper bed frame and/or box spring
- Clearance or overstock mattresses
- Comfort preference
- Transportation costs
2. Check the details on your manufacturer warranty card. Simplified versions can be seen below:
- Stearns & Foster
- Other brands: Please see your specific warranty card.
3. Open the Warranty Exchange Form below and follow the directions in the pop up:
Open Warranty Exchange Form
4. We'll contact you to verify that your claim has been received.
What happens after my warranty exchange has been received?The claim will still need to be processed. You will be contacted within one week to clarify any questions regarding the exchange. Please understand that the warranty is through the manufacturer, but we are happy to assist in getting this resolved.
If your warranty exchange has been approved, your replacement mattress order will be processed. Then you'll be contacted in 7-14 days to arrange the replacement delivery and old mattress pick-up. The original mattress must be in a readily accessible location for removal during the exchange. A warranty replacement will incur a $250 re-delivery charge (waived if your original order was placed within 6 months of the warranty exchange.)