The best days begin after a restful night with great sleep. That’s what you will get with the iconic Heavenly® Bed. Synonymous with the premium luxury and wellness of Westin™ Hotels and Resorts, this mattress will rejuvenate you every night with the perfect level of cushioned comfort and firm support. Renowned as the signature hotel mattress, this divine sleep experience has delighted guests for over 20 years.
- Mattress Type: Encased Spring
- Luxury Foam: Soft cushioning foam is sewn directly into the pillow top for full body comfort.
- Cooling Foam: Creates a cloud like experience delivering high airflow throughout the mattress.
- Premium Gel Foam: Distribution of gel throughout the foam helps provide a consistent firm but plush feeling.
- Pocketed Coil Spring System: Uniquely accommodates individualized contouring and motion isolation between two sleepers.
- Reinforced Edges: Foam encasement with increased edge support provides the longevity you expect from a hotel quality mattress.
- Adjustable base compatible.
- Low-VOC foam is certified to CertiPUR-US® standards, which ensures it is made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants, ozone depleters, heavy metals, formaldehyde, and phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- Limited 10 year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Measurements may vary +/- based on the amount of side padding and type of construction.
- Mattress: 53" wide x 74.5" long x 13" high
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 74.5 x 53 x 13"; 80 pounds
- Mattress: 60" wide x 79.5" long x 13" high
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 79.5 x 60 x 13"; 90 pounds
- Mattress: 76" wide x 79.5" long x 13" high
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 79.5 x 76 x 13"; 113 pounds
- Mattress: 72" wide x 83.5" long x 13" high
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 83.5 x 72 x 13"; 113 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Always use a mattress protector/pad to shield your mattress and preserve your warranty rights.
- No flip design- to prolong the lifespan of your mattress, rotate 180 degrees every 3-6 months or as needed for even wear.